Exploding Job Opportunities for Certified Indian Data Protection Officers (CIDPOs)
Significant business scenarios are in making while anticipating the long awaited entry into force of the Indian Personal Data Protection Act 2020 (PDPA). Sound, proper and compliant implementation of this PDPA would need an ‘army’ of educated Indian Data Protection Officers as any organization in India will be searching for ‘applicable expertise’ across many sectors such as Outsourcing, Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce, Telecom, Health, Pharma, Bio-Pharma, Life Sciences and many more.
Likewise, many non-Indian companies doing business in India will be in need of an Indian Data Protection Officer, located in the Indian Continent.
Future employers are faced with a myriad of privacy and data protection challenges. The Certified Indian Data Protection Officer (CIDPO) is a much sought after professional positioned at the ‘center of operations’ of any organization or business who can decode the privacy and data protection rubric.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR STUDENTS AND VIPs: € 99
The following categories of EIPACC RDPO candidates only the privileges of a whopping 90% discount to follow this course.
- Students at universities and colleges (please use the following VIP code: VIPI-22-US at the end of the enrollment process, before checking out)
- Student-members of MoU student associations (please use the following VIP code: VIPI-32-USA at the end of the enrollment process, before checking out)
- Members of MoU partner professional associations (please retrieve your VIP code from your professional association)
- Members and employees of MoU partner international organizations (please retrieve your VIP code from your organization)
- Members and employees of MoU partner NGOs (please retrieve your VIP code from your organization)
- Members and employees of MoU government bodies (please retrieve your VIP code from your organization)
Any queries about VIP codes? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.
Set your own time and pace to prepare for your next career-step
Unique career opportunities for students, graduates and new entrants in the field of privacy and data protection in these trying times. Give your career an unprecedented boost, increase your chances on the labor market with this Junior Registered Data Protection Officer (RDPO) course with PRIVACAD India validation and Registration and increase the opportunity for internal growth and invest in your future. This study is also suitable to prepare you to start your own External Register Data Protection Officer (CDPO) Practice. In the history of privacy and data protection education in India, this possibility of obtaining an Indian validated DPO certificate on the basis of self-study was previously not available.
In Indian and international transfers of personal data, the importance of qualified privacy and data professionals with validated certification is ever increasing as part of a global trend.
Top Indian data protection law expertise inspired by world leading Best Practices from ASIA, US and the European Union
This certified course is designed and conducted by a leading DPO of the European Union with global experience, professor drs mr Romeo Kadir, Visiting Honorary Professor with Jindal Global University (JGU) New Delhi.
Together with a team of Indian privacy and data protection law experts, this unique course if offered to a large group of future Indian Data Protection Officers.
As one of the first official European DPOs in Netherlands and decades of practical experience the instructor of this this course takes a practical approach to make a difference for starting Data Protection Officers (DPO’s). As a privacy ‘ideologist’ Professor Romeo Kadir firmly believes in the importance of low-barrier access to top-expertise in the field of privacy and data protection.
Indian Body of Privacy & Data Protection Body of Knowledge (BOK)
Unlike other approaches to Indian privacy and data protection law, this course takes a comprehensive approach preparing future Indian Data Protection Officers for complexities of daily practices, and takes a more multidisciplinary approach such as scope such as security, law, IT and compliance.
The intrinsic interrelated dimension of several disciplines is what is at the base of multidisciplinary approach of this unique course, prepared by top specialists in several disciplines as per the requirements of Clause 30 of the Indian Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Multidisciplinary approaches across multiple sectors such as Outsourcing, Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce, Telecom, Health, Pharma, Bio-Pharma, Life Sciences need to be covered if relevant for the specific activities of the Certified Indian Data Protection Officer (CIDPO).
This Body of Knowledge as used in this course takes an Indian international approach in the sense that apart from Indian legal aspects, sound attention in paid to the Indian Data Protection Officer, operating in a Global Context Given the complexities involved, separate (optional) modules are prepared for the Indian CDPO to make sure to avail of the relevant practical knowledge.
Your Personalized Indian Data Protection Officer (CDPO) Certificate
This uniquely assembled self-study is certified by the PRIVACAD India and the European Institute for Privacy, Audit, Compliance and Certification (EIPACC) entitling the bearer as ‘Certified Indian Data Protection Officer (CIDPO). At the end of this training you will receive both an Indian Certificate and an EIPACC EU Certificate confirming the acquiescence of knowledge as per one or more requirements of the prevalent EU EDPB DPO Guidelines and Indian Body of Knowledge.
Participants of this self-study will receive a 100% guarantee of obtaining the much aspired PRIVACAD and EIPACC Certificates with their names as Registered Data Protection Professional (RDPP). Based on this certificate each graduate will be entered into the Indian Register of Data Protection Professionals (IRDPP), the Indian Register of certified data protection specialists of choice, increasingly used by (future) employers for verification and validation purposes.
No Additional Exam Fees
All students are able to finish this course without unnecessary additional exam fees. All required Assessment are fitted into quizzes at the end of each chapter discussed.
Inasmuch EU GDPR related topics are covered in the Self-Study for the Indian Data Protection Officer, these are EU certified and all students will receive an EU certificate for this.
After completion of this certified course you will be able to
- Carry the title ‘Certified Indian Data Protection Officer’, in short ‘CIDPO’
- Register free of charge (for one year) in the Indian Register of Data Protection Professionals (IRDPP)
- Enjoy free access to the online Handbook DPO – Guidance for a professional work program (the first DPO Handbook based on the concept of a Work Plan for the DPO)
- Enjoy free use of at least one DPO e-Update update for which a separate Indian GDPR Certificate is issued.
- Enjoy free of charge access to Privapedia – Privacy Terms & Definitions (for 3 months)
- Obtain a DPO VIP code for 10% discount on DPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning program for DPOs) for Continuing Education with Indian Certificate
- Obtain an DPO VIP code for 10% discount on “DPO Supprort” practical support for your DPO Practice for any subject of choice (consultancy by senior GDPR specialists with extensive experience as a CDPO)
- Select your DPO compliance mechanisms for practice
- Distinguish the different chapters of your own DPO Work Plan
- To identify and manage DPO conflicts of interest
- Apply your freshly acquired insight to solve practical dilemmas that the DPO / DPO may encounter in his/her daily practice
- Independently as a DPO inform the controller, employees and processors about compliance with the GDPR
- Independently as DPO advise the controller, employees and processors on compliance with the GDPR
- Independently as DPO monitor compliance with GDPR obligations of the controller, employees and processors
- Professionally and independently argue the main budgetary provisions of a DPO budget
- Independently act as a DPO to perform the task of contact point for the Data Protection Authorities (DPA’s)
- Independently as a DPO act as a contact point for data subjects
- Independently as DPO advise your company in the context of a GDPR compliance data protection impact assessment
- Independently as a DPO distinguish and apply GDPR compliance mechanisms
- Effectively prepare for your own practice as an independent external Indian Data Protection Officer (external CIDPO).
Exclusive study package for certified self-study | Own time and pace
Study as per your own time and pace (24/7 accessible learning) supported and guided by practical resources from experienced senior privacy and data protection experts from the Indian Privacy Academy (PRIVACAD India).
- Handbook Data Protection Officer – Practical guidance for a professional Work Plan
- DPO Practice Toolbox with over 50 fully customizable DPO templates and checklists for immediate use
- Free comprehensive data protection Resources
- Free DPO e-Update of choice (24/7 online access, based on availability)
- 24/7 accessible online learning environment and 24/7 online access (for 3 months) to Privapedia – Privacy and Data Protection Terms
- 10% loyalty discount on subsequent DPO training modules
- 10% loyalty discount on the uniquely certified DPO Skills Training
- 10% Loyalty discount on additional DPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning)
- 10% Loyalty Discount on “DPO Support” practical support and customized DPO training and coaching
Unlimited 24/7 access to the online learning environment
In addition to the necessary learning material for self-study, you will also receive access to a unique online learning environment in which the essence of what you need to learn is explained in each chapter and refers to the Handbook Data Protection Officer (DPO) – Practical guidance for a professional work plan which is included in your self-study package.
Based on more than 20 years of experience as a Data Protection Officer (DPO), this richly illustrated Practice Book has been assembled for self-study purposes.
The online learning environment associated with the study package is an excellent match for this practical guidance for the (future) CDPO with many references to extra resources and an extensive index for ‘ease of learning’. The online learning environment for this self-study will guide the student with:
- Additional reference to supporting reading material
- One or more knowledge test questions (for self-assessment)
- Reference to practical templates and checklists
- Reference to additional useful links
Recommended 24/7 accessible online pre-course
Students who are not yet familiar with key concepts, basic terms and definitions as used in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are recommended to pre- extend this self-study by attending the following course which was developed by PRIVACAD – instructed by Professor drs mr Romeo Kadir – in collaboration with Udemy entitled, ‘Privacy and Data Protection, Certified GDPR Compliance’ – From theory to practice’. For more information and enrollment, please click on the button below.
Career Potential after this unique, double-certified course
- Significant business scenarios are in making while anticipating the long awaited entry into force of the Indian Personal Data Protection Act 2020 (PDPA). Sound, proper and compliant implementation of this PDPA would need an ‘army’ of educated Indian Data Protection Officers as any organization in India will be searching for ‘applicable expertise’. Day by day every bigger and smaller firms are having dedicated privacy and data protection teams. At present, data protection often gets its standalone practice group or team as it is becoming more complex in this online global economy.
- As more and more social and economic activities have place online, the importance of privacy and data protection is increasingly recognized.
- Of equal concern is the collection, use and sharing of personal information to third parties without notice or consent of consumers. 132 out of 194 countries had put in place legislation to secure the protection of data and privacy.
- Africa and Asia show a similar level of adoption with 55 per cent of countries having adopted such legislations from which 23 are least developed countries.
- At global level there are law firms completely dedicated to practice of privacy and data protection law. They command incredible premium from their clients.
- There are few practices as rewarding as that of privacy and data protection law thanks to deep pocketed and generous clients who are growing fast and do not hesitate to loosen their purse strings to get high quality legal advice and/or representation.
- There will be a growing demand to fill CDPO openings, especially contract positions.
- CDPO recruitment will likely accelerate as from 2021 and on into next as the enforcement deadline fast approaches.
- Being especially true for technology related positions, there is a growing expectation of IT and business staff to take on increased data privacy and protection responsibilities.
- With the focus on hiring information security, compliance and IT staff to support the GDPR regulation, technology capabilities—such as data and records management, process automation and impact assessment tools—become essential to achieving
- We are yet just scratching the surface. As many data protection laws are still nascent, the tech industry is heavily driven by foreign companies. This is expected to change as indigenous companies are developing and maturing.
- India has world’s largest and cheapest technology talent. This is the biggest reason behind inevitable growth of Indian tech industry in years to come. There is a lot to be done in the next 5 years. As a result, certified data protection specialists are on very high demand.
- Government is increasingly empaneling and employing many privacy and data protection specialists as it is entering into various personal data agreements as it is implementing data protection security in various aspects of governance.
100% Success Guarantee
The solid Indian Privacy Academy methodology capacitates a 100% success guarantee
Personalized Certificates from PRIVACAD India
Personalized Certificates from EIPACC for EU Validation & Registration
Registration in the Indian Register of DPOs (part of the Indian Register of Data Protection Professionals – IRDPP)
Including guidance based on (online accessible) Practice Book – Guidance for a professional work plan
Including guidance based on (online accessible) Introduction to Indian Data Protection Law – Bare Act comparison PDPA2020-GDPR
More than 50 free CIDPO Templates & Checklists
Free three months online 24/7 access to Privapedia –Privacy and Data Protection Terms
10% loyalty discount on subsequent CIDPO Modules
10% loyalty discount on the certified CIDPO Skills Training
10% Loyalty discount on CIDPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning)
10% Loyalty discount on “CIDPO Support” practical support of your private CIDPO Practice for any topic of your choice
Training based on established teaching methods and learning programs
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hour
- Language English
- Students 23453
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes