Set your own time and pace to prepare for your next career-step
Unique career opportunities for students and graduates in these trying times. Give your career an unprecedented boost, increase your chances on the labor market with this Junior Registered Data Protection Officer (RDPO) course with EU validation and Registration and increase the opportunity for internal growth and invest in your future. This study is also suitable to prepare you to start your own External Registered Data Protection Officer (RDPO) Practice. In the history of privacy and data protection education in Europe, this possibility of obtaining a European validated DPO certificate on the basis of self-study was previously not available.
In national, European and international transfers of personal data, the importance of EU validated GDPR certification of privacy and data protection is ever increasing as is the demand for specialists in these fields.
Senior GDPR experts and training staff of the European Privacy Academy (EPA) – based in Amsterdam and Brussels were actively involved in the development of unique European standards. At present Professor drs mr Romeo Kadir, co-founder of the European Privacy Academy serves as President of the Academic Board of the European Association of Data Protection Professionals (EADPP). As a privacy ‘ideologist’ he firmly believes in the importance of low-barrier access to top-expertise in the field of privacy and data protection.
Your Personalized European Registered Data Protection Officer (EIPACC RDPO) Certificate
This uniquely assembled self-study is certified by the European Institute for Privacy, Audit, Compliance and Certification (EIPACC) entitling the bearer as ‘Junior Registered Data Protection Officer (RDPO). At the end of this training you will receive an EIPACC Certificate (with European validation) confirming the acquiescence of relevant knowledge requirements.
Participants of this self-study will receive a 100% guarantee of obtaining the much aspired EIPACC Certificate with their names as Registered Data Protection Professional (RDPO). Based on this certificate each graduate will be entered into the European Register of Data Protection Professionals (RDPP), the largest European Register of EU certified data protection professionals that is increasingly used by (future) employers for verification and validation purposes.
At the end you will be able to
- Carry the title ‘Registered Data Protection Officer’, in short ‘RDPO’
- Register free of charge (for one year) in the European Register of Data Protection Professionals (RDPP)
- Enjoy free access to the online Handbook DPO – Guidance for a professional work program (the first European DPO Handbook based on the concept of European Work Program for the DPO)
- Enjoy free use of at least one DPO e-Update update for which a separate European GDPR Certificate is issued.
- Enjoy free of charge access to Privapedia – Privacy Terms & Definitions (for 3 months)
- Obtain a DPO VIP code for 10% discount on DPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning program for DPOs) for Continuing Education with European Certificate
- Obtain an DPO VIP code for 10% discount on “DPO on the Chart” practical support for your DPO Practice for any subject of choice (consultancy by senior GDPR specialists with extensive experience as an RDPO)
- Select your DPO compliance mechanisms for practice
- Distinguish the different chapters of your own DPO Work Plan
- To identify and manage DPO conflicts of interest
- Apply your freshly acquired insight to solve practical dilemmas that the DPO / DPO may encounter in his/her daily practice
- Independently as a DPO inform the controller, employees and processors about compliance with the GDPR
- Independently as DPO advise the controller, employees and processors on compliance with the GDPR
- Independently as DPO monitor compliance with GDPR obligations of the controller, employees and processors
- Professionally and independently argue the main budgetary provisions of a DPO budget
- Independently act as a DPO to perform the task of contact point for the Data Protection Authorities (DPA’s)
- Independently as a DPO act as a contact point for data subjects
- Independently as DPO advise your company in the context of a GDPR compliance data protection impact assessment
- Independently as a DPO distinguish and apply GDPR compliance mechanisms
- Effectively prepare for CDPO EIPACC certified continuous learning modules.
Exclusive study package for your EIPACC RDPO self-study | Own time and pace
Study as per your own time and pace (24/7 accessible learning) supported and guided by practical resources such as the included Handbook Data Protection Officer from experienced senior privacy and data protection experts from the European Privacy Academy.
- Handbook Data Protection Officer – Practical guidance for a professional Work Plan
- DPO Practice Toolbox with over 25 fully customizable DPO templates and checklists for immediate use
- Free comprehensive data protection Resources
- Free DPO e-Update of choice (24/7 online access, based on availability)
- 24/7 accessible online learning environment and 24/7 online access (for 3 months) to Privapedia – Privacy and Data Protection Terms
- 10% loyalty discount on subsequent DPO training modules
- 10% loyalty discount on the uniquely certified DPO Skills Training
- 10% Loyalty discount on additional DPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning)
- 10% Loyalty Discount on “DPO Support” practical support and customized DPO training and coaching
Unlimited 24/7 access to the online learning environment
In addition to the necessary learning material for self-study, you will also receive access to a unique online learning environment in which the essence of what you need to learn is explained in each chapter refers to the Handbook Data Protection Officer (DPO) – Practical guidance for a professional work plan which is included in your self-study package.
Based on more than 20 years of experience as a Data Protection Officer (DPO), this richly illustrated Practice Book has been assembled for self-study purposes.
The online learning environment associated with the study package is an excellent match for this practical guidance for the (future) CDPO with many references to extra resources and an extensive index for ‘ease of learning’. The online learning environment for this self-study will guide the student with:
- Additional reference to supporting reading material
- One or more knowledge test questions (for self-assessment)
- Reference to practical templates and checklists
- Reference to additional useful links
Recommended 24/7 accessible online pre-course
Students who are not yet familiar with key concepts, basic terms and definitions as used in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are recommended to pre- extend this self-study by attending the following course which was developed by PRIVACAD – instructed by Professor drs mr Romeo Kadir – in collaboration with Udemy entitled, ‘Privacy and Data Protection, Certified GDPR Compliance’ – From theory to practice’. For more information and enrollment, please click on the next button.
Exclusive PRIVACAD loyalty discounts
In case during or after your self-study, you would like to opt for the online CDPO Skills training, you will enjoy a discount of no less than 10%.
Career Potential after doing this EIPACC CDPO self-study
- As of September 2020, the estimated 1,500,000 Data Protection Officers (DPOs) who preferably are educated as per European validated certification schemes are in rising demand at national and global levels. This course is especially of value because it is designed under guidance and auspices of the Chairman of the European RDPO Certification Committee of the European Association of Data Protection Professionals (EADPP).
- Day by day every bigger and smaller firms are having dedicated privacy and data protection teams. At present, data protection often gets its standalone practice group or team as it becoming more complex in this online global economy.
- As more and more social and economic activities have place online, the importance of privacy and data protection is increasingly recognized.
- Of equal concern is the collection, use and sharing of personal information to third parties without notice or consent of consumers. 132 out of 194 countries had put in place legislation to secure the protection of data and privacy.
- Africa and Asia show a similar level of adoption with 55 per cent of countries having adopted such legislations from which 23 are least developed countries.
- At global level there are law firms completely dedicated to practice of privacy and data protection law. They command incredible premium from their clients.
- There are few practices as rewarding as that of privacy and data protection law thanks to deep pocketed and generous clients who are growing fast and do not hesitate to loosen their purse strings to get high quality legal advice and/or representation.
- There will be a growing demand to fill CDPO openings, especially contract positions.
- CDPO recruitment will likely accelerate as from 2021 and on into next as the enforcement deadline fast approaches.
- Being especially true for technology related positions, there is a growing expectation of IT and business staff to take on increased data privacy and protection responsibilities.
- With the focus on hiring information security, compliance and IT staff to support the GDPR regulation, technology capabilities—such as data and records management, process automation and impact assessment tools—become essential to achieving
- There are many independent technology lawyers catering to startups and SMEs with respect to processing of personal data contracts, tech regulations, investment and advisory work. This work also requires high level of skills and such lawyers make very good mo
- We are yet just scratching the surface. As many data protection laws are still nascent, the tech industry is heavily driven by foreign companies. This is expected to change as indigenous companies are developing and maturing.
- India has world’s largest and cheapest technology talent. This is the biggest reason behind inevitable growth of Indian tech industry in years to come. There is a lot to be done in the next 5 years. As a result, certified data protection specialists are on very high demand.
- Government is increasingly empaneling and employing many privacy and data protection specialists as it is entering into various personal data agreements as it is implementing data protection security in various aspects of governance.
100% Success Guarantee
The solid European Privacy Academy methodology capacitates a 100% success guarantee for certification issue after completion of this self-study
- European EIPACC RDPO Certificate with your name on it
- Registration in the European Register of DPOs (part of the European Register of Data Protection Professionals – RDPP)
- Guidance on the basis of Handbook DPO – Guidance for a professional work program
- Free more than 25 DPO Templates and Checklists for the DPO Practice
- Free three months online 24/7 access to Privapedia –
- Privacy and Data Protection Terms
- 10% loyalty discount on the 2-day Training DPO
- 10% loyalty discount on the uniquely certified DPO Skills
- 10% Loyalty discount on DPO e-Updates (24/7 e-learning)
- 10% Loyalty discount on “DPO on the Card” practical support of your DPO Practice for any topic of your choice
- Training based on proven teaching methods and learning programs
- Optional practical internship at NPA, EIPACC or elsewhere (upon availability)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 week
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes